Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Hearty Breakfast!

Not so long ago, I posted my first Wildflour experience! *here* And just like I said, the next thing I wanted to try was their breakfast. Today, I did just that. :) 

Everybody claims that 'breakfast is the most important meal of the day'. Personally, it is the only meal I almost always look forward to everyday. Pancake House and Bizu would probably be two of my favourite places to have breakfast. Albeit after today, a new bistro adds to my list of favourites. 


Croque Madame (P420.00)

Definitely enjoyed this dish. It was scrumptious! I'd recommend it for sure. :)


Wildflour Donut with Hot Chocolate (P215.00)


Wished the donut was bigger, nonetheless, I loved every bit of it! Definitely not as melt-in-your mouth as Krispy Kreme, but the ooze of Nutella and the Cinnamon Sugar coating was a sure win for me! :")

The hazelnut hot chocolate on the other hand was yummy, but nothing compares to the rich consistency that Mary Grace serves...


Brioche French Toast with homemade Pork Belly Sausage (P390.00)

This was really good! The french toast was real soft to the bite and the sausage was very flavorful. One reason why I loved this was also because of their Vermont Maple Syrup! It was like no other.  


Belgian Waffle with Bananas and Caramelized Walnuts (P340.00)

I enjoyed this, but having such a big sweet tooth, I thought it lacked a bit of sweetness. I was hoping that the caramelized walnuts would compare slightly to the candied walnuts in Cyma's salad, but it was entirely different. Over all, still a yummy breakfast! 






If you haven't been to Wildflour yet, I suggest you do try their breakfast before anything else! Here are their opening and closing hours. 


*Red hair + Red Gummi flavoured Jamba Juice*

After breakfast at Wildflour, we decided to visit the Karl Edwards bazaar. Didn't find myself buying that many things, but it was still fun. I absolutely love bazaars! Can't wait for all the Christmas bazaars to come. Especially the St. James Bazaar at Alabang! :)

Believe it or not after an hour or so, my brother and I were hungry for more food! So my mum bought us Bon Chon and Jamba Juice. I really do have to start watching the way I've been eating.. someone please, help motivate me!!! :(

Hope you guys had a fun Sunday! Thanks for stopping by my blog. xx

Wildflour

G/F Net Lima Bldg., 4th Ave cor 26th StFort Bonifacio, Taguig
(02) 856-7600
INSTAGRAM: arellanoalyssa
TWITTER: @ArellanoAlyssa
E-MAIL: alyssalopezarellano@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. the waffles & french toast looks yummy. the donut seems to be so small for its price.

    ReplyDelete