Thursday, May 24, 2012

Born This Way Ball

So on May 22, 2012 I had the chance to watch Lady Gaga again for her second visit in the Philippines. Her tickets were incredibly pricy so I didn't even bother buying it. But thankfully, I got to experience the concert at the VISA PLATINUM SUITE at the new Mall Of Asia Arena for free. :)




Inside the VISA Platinum Suite Lounge. 





Lady Gaga was really good live! It was my second time watching her, but this time around she was so much better! The set was amazing and her vocals were really good too. All in all such a great concert. :)
SUPER YUMMY FOOD!
My favorite were the risotto balls that had a cheesy surprise in the middle. :")



Me and my brother Josh after the concert.
Yes, we are wearing the same color. 
This usually happens and we only find out once we're out of the house. Talk about Unagi! 

Unagi: Total state of awareness.




It was no question why both her concerts were sold out. 
The concert was amazing!



I felt like such a VIP thanks to VISA. The suites have separate entrances in the back so you won't have to worry about the crowd. The suites give out really yummy food and beverages. Everything is just so secluded in one box, you feel like you're having a private concert all to yourself. 

The platinum suite will be used for VISA promotions and lucky card holders will have the chance to experience all the perks that come with it for future concerts and shows at the arena. 

So what're you waiting for little monsters? 
Use your VISA card now!
And if you aren't using VISA, I suggest you switch now. ;)

(Couldn't bring my camera inside so all photos were taken with my iPhone, so sorry if they're not as clear.)




No comments:

Post a Comment