Monday, May 21, 2012

Girls, never settle. Find your Micheal!



So this weekend, I finally decide to watch the movie that my brother and mum have been talking about for the past week or so. It's entitled "Sundays at Tiffany's". It's actually a novel turned movie.

I've never read anything written by James Patterson before but after watching this movie, I think I might just buy the copy of this book.

If you know me personally, I'm quite the hopeless romantic. As girly as it sounds, I love books and movies with happy endings and the like. Where boy meets girl, falls in love and lives happily ever after, that sappy stuff.

This movie is a romantic film about a girl named Jane Margaux and a man named Micheal, whom only Jane can see beyond the realms of her creative imagination.

Imaginary friends only keep their kids company for a few years and then promise to be forgotten, but Jane never forgot him.

More than 20 years after saying goodbye, Michael shows up. But this time not just as a fragment of Jane's imagination.

With Jane being engaged to an actor and having to work for her mother, everything was one big blur.

Watch how this fairytale unfolds and see if Jane gets her happy ending. 

Here's the link of the trailer if you wanna check it out!



"Love is more than you imagine."
I loved everything about this movie! It may have been quite predictable at times, but it got me excited of what was to come next.

It's actually a very simple movie that covers a lot of themes that I love. 
1.) When it comes to love, you should never settle.
2.) Never let go of the child with in you.
3.) It's not the grand things but the simple everyday things that matter. 

Like I said in my title... Girls, never settle! Never think that you are not deserving of somebody that makes you happy. You may be in a relationship now and he could be the guy of your dreams, but if he isn't making you happy and you're just convincing yourself of that all the time; then honey, it isn't worth it. Don't give into peer pressure. I know it's easier said than done, but only you will know who's perfect for you. So just follow your heart. :)

And for you guys, you could learn a little something from Micheal too. ;)

Choices are inevitable in life; but always remember that the best choice isn't necessarily the right choice. <3

Have a happy week ahead of you, you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment