Monday, July 30, 2012

Aria Hungry Yet?

Whoops, yet another post on italian cuisine! Wow, my blogger is getting to be pretty shambolic. This post is about 3 weeks old. I just never know what to post next and I apologize immensely for that. Anyway, here's an entry on my Aria experience. :)





Gorgonzola Pizza (P585.00)

(Tomato sauce, Gorgonzola cheese and Mozzarella)

A must try! One of my favourite cheese pizzas. Almost as good as my favourite four-cheese pizza at Two Seasons in Boracay. :) 

Speaking of Boracay, did you know that Aria first started there? You can find them at D'mall. 


Tagliatelle con Tartufo Asparagi e Prosciutto di Parma (P460.00)

(Homemade tagliatelle with white truffle, asparagus and parma)

A dish that falls under chef's suggestions! Yet another truffle infused meal again. Hehe. Really loved the homemade pasta and enjoyed the simplicity of its sauce but thought that it needed more parma.. Unless I just didn't distribute it properly. 


Scaloppine ai Funghi e Dragoncello (P580.00)

(Beef escalope in a creamy mushroom tarragon sauce)

If I'm not mistaken, I think this dish comes with rice although my mum requested for vegetables instead and they didn't give her a hard time so know that there's always that option. :)



Ravioli di Branzino (P370.00)

(Homemade ravioli stuffed with seafood in a tomato based sauce)

My brother wanted to order this dish under the influence of the new Spiderman film. Hence the Branzino. Haha, what a fan boy. -- It was good but it wouldn't be something he'd order again. I guess the flavour was just a tad bit mature for a 14 year-old.


Personally loved the 'See U-See Me' barrier made by one of my favourite interior designers, a fellow Filipino, Kenneth Cobonpue.




One shallow reason to why I fell in love with the iPhone instantly was for its cute cases. This one is branded Belkin. I also have one in the coral hue which I use more frequently.


Notice my mums wedges? Yup, we have exactly the same pair. You can check my look out here


Outfit of the day:

Ruffled top: Kamiseta - High waisted shorts: F21Gold chain: Bazaar -
 Gold sandals: H&M - White quilted clutch: Taipei  


We coincidentally chose on wearing purple that night which didn't really amuse me anymore because it happens quite often. My brother and I have this "unagi" bonding. 

If you're a F.R.I.E.N.D.S. buff like I am, you'd know that unagi was coined by Ross during of the episodes. It basically means: Total state of awareness.


Service was quite disappointing when we visited because it was literally a full house. I was also quite disappointed that they ran out of risotto and gnocchi. Albeit I was happy with the dish I ordered, I think I would've enjoyed something else with more flavour. Maybe next time...

 Hope you guys have a better experience than I did! Leave a comment below and let me know about it. :)

Aria

Upper Ground Level, East Superblock
Bonifacio High Street Central
7th Ave. corner 29th St. Bonifacio Global City


INSTAGRAM: arellanoalyssa
TWITTER: @ArellanoAlyssa
E-MAIL: alyssalopezarellano@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment