Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ti Amo Italia!

Today while Bailey (our shih tzu) was in the groomers, we decided to have lunch at the Burgos Circle in The Fort. We were debating whether to have italian or japanese, and italian won. I'm not complaining though. If I'd have to choose, italian would have to be my favourite cuisine. 


We've eaten at Cantinetta a number of times already and though dishes don't come cheap, I'd have to say that it definitely is one of my favourite italian places. :)





We love mushrooms and are suckers for anything labeled truffle, so my mum ordered the Ravioli Al Funghi Porcini. (Ravioli stuffed with porcini mushroom with truffle oil sauce) P540.00


I've been craving risotto for quite sometime now so I ordered their Al Porcini (Mushroom Risotto) P480.00


Gnocchi, everybody's gotta love it. It's tiny but quite filling, soft to the bite and paired with creamy decadent sauces. Mhmm, just thinking about it makes me hungry! My brother beat me to it and ordered the Gnocchi Quattro Formaggi (potato gnocchi with four cheese sauce) P480.00



When I crave for something sour, I opt for Limoncello but on normal trips to Bar Dolci, I get my favourite Ferrero. :)


I love Bar Dolci, but sadly their macarons did not come up to par. They were good, but I've tasted better. I think I'll just stick to their Gelato next time.




The heat in the Philippines is sometimes just unbearable; and that is why I am rarely seen wearing pants. But this day was an absolute exception because I wanted to sport my new UNIQLO purchase. 


Just last weekend, my mum and I went to UNIQLO at the Mall Of Asia. As we were looking around, we noticed these pair of "jeggings" a.k.a. jean leggings and loved the fit so we bought them in all colours! Like I mentioned, I am never really seen wearing jeans but I think that will change slightly from now on thanks to these pair from UNIQLOThey're undeniably comfortable and versatile. Definitely one of my proudest buys! :)



Outfit of the day:

Chiffon top: Forever 21 - Jeggings: UNIQLO - Accessories: Taipei Markets - 
Bag: Louis Vuitton - Loafers: Archaeology, Rockwell






I've probably said this once or twice before, but I really did wish we had more parks in Manila!


All dishes gladly did not disappoint so if ever you do plan on visiting Cantinetta, I highly recommend you try these dishes! Their pizza and gelato are worth trying, too. So hope you guys have a wonderful italian dining experience like I did! Leave a comment below and let me know how it goes. :)

Cantinetta
Forbes Town Center, 29th StFort Bonifacio, Taguig(02) 403-5220
INSTAGRAM: arellanoalyssa
TWITTER: @ArellanoAlyssa
E-MAIL: alyssalopezarellano@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment