Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bright & Tropical

The sun was shining out when I woke up that morning before leaving Manila for Tagaytay, so I decided to put together one colourful ensemble to match my euphoric mood. :) 


Outfit for the day:

Top: Greenhills - Shorts: Urban Bazaar
Necklace: I V I  by one of my closest friends Mirabai Sebastian
Hat: SM - Bag: Taipei - Sandals: Forever 21



Fell in love with this bag when I saw it at the market because the colour was just so refreshing! Plus a big thanks to I V I for making a necklace that's undeniably me. :") 


I was so excited when I bought these shorts at the Urban Bazaar because I've been wanting to get a similar pair from Zara a few weeks ago. These were waaaaay cheaper, so I was pretty happy. 

I guess good things really do come to those who wait. :)


These sandals may be extremely plain, but I love the simplicity of it! It pairs well with any casual outfit I put on. 

P.S. What do you think of my curly hair? Personally, I am just dying to perm it but I'm awfully scared it won't turn out as pretty as I imagine it to be like... 

Comments are much loved down below if you have any place you know that perms hair well! Have a wonderful day lovelies. :)

More of my long weekend in Tagaytay here: The 'Suite' Life 

INSTAGRAM: arellanoalyssa
TWITTER: @ArellanoAlyssa
E-MAIL: alyssalopezarellano@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. your necklace matches well with your bag and shorts :D

    -thirdbite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete