Thursday, August 2, 2012

Old Reliable Disappoints

Pancake House, one of my favourite go-to restaurants when I feel like a good home cooked like meal. It's always consistent and just undeniably yummy each and every time I visit! Today was quite a shocker as my favourite disappoints for the very first time...



Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Regular (P134.00) Large (P236.00)

I always order their spaghetti! Always at a large serving too. Did you know that you can opt for a large? Hehe.


Bacon Waffle (P163.00)

I always just juggle between the Golden Brown Waffle or this. I know that it's called 'Pancake House' but I seem to enjoy their waffles more than their pancakes. But that's just me. :)


Chocolate Chip Pancakes (P142.00)

I don't normally get their pancakes but my mum forced me to split with her. It was yummy and fluffy if any of you were wondering. Peanut butter does great things for this pancake as well. :) 


Anyway, I bet you guys were wondering WHY today disappointed me. Well, when I got my plate of spaghetti, I noticed that the plate was oddly sticky. I was mulling whether to wipe it or just eat right away like I always do but my gut just told me to wipe the plate and this is what came into view. GROSS, RIGHT? It didn't show any mark of dirt but it sure did feel like it. 

I think I will be more heedful now and I suggest you guys do too! It doesn't hurt to take a moment to wipe and check if things are clean when eating out. After all, you are paying them for quality service. 


INSTAGRAM: arellanoalyssa
TWITTER: @ArellanoAlyssa
E-MAIL: alyssalopezarellano@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment