Wednesday, August 8, 2012

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink

Pink really isn't my go-to colour. Although nowadays, you will find a number of garments in my closet that fall under the pinkish hue.

Being the girl that I am, I absolutely loved the movie 'Mean Girls' (hence the blog title). I've watched the film countless of times, I memorize so many of their punch lines! 

Here's what I wore a few wednesdays ago.




Outfit for the day: 

Striped top: Topshop (Thanks, Sammy Wammy!) - High waisted shorts: Forever 21
Accessories and Bag: Taipei - Flats: Cotton On





I'm a sucker for shoes and I absolutely love flats from RUBI (Cotton On). They're reasonably priced, comfortable, and last me really long! I have them in various colours and designs. My mum always gets me a pair or two when she goes abroad so my collection just increases through time. Can never have enough of 'em flats! :)


INSTAGRAM: arellanoalyssa
TWITTER: @ArellanoAlyssa
E-MAIL: alyssalopezarellano@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment