Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Scooby Doo, Where Are You?


Before I get on with this entry I'd like to take the time and greet one person that's very close to my heart. I know that this is about three days late, but better late than never right? HEHE.

I know that I've already given you your present and your card, which I'm hoping that you very much liked or loved even. :) But, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I know that the day of your birthday wasn't everything you wanted, but I hope that I got to help you in one way or another. 


The story of us, will never get old! I'm so glad we found each other again after all those years.. We've gone through so much! From hanging out at the park (looking at the sky, because it reminded you of your mum), unplanned sleepovers turned AWESOME, scrumptious dinners, HONG KONG (need I say more?), and all the heart-to-heart talks. 

It's evident to say that you're one of my closest friends. Not only because you live a few steps away, but because you know practically everything about me! I'm never afraid to tell you things good or bad because I know that you'd never judge me. You may be three years younger than me, but that doesn't even come to mind when ever you give me advice. You're so talented, lovey! I know that you'll go far with whatever you decide to pursue in life. Whether it be painting, acting, or your dream of discovering a cure for cancer! Remember to always follow your heart and all your dreams will come true.

So never forget that you can come to me for whatever! I'll always be here for you no matter what. I love you to the moon and back again! You will forever be my one and only lovey. :)


Outfit of the day:

Dress, Belt, Bag: Taipei - Cardigan: Babo - Wedges: Parisian - Key Necklace: Topshop




After lunch at Powerplant, I went to Clara's place for her birthday and changed to my gold sandals instead for a more " laid-back" look. 



Now you may wonder, why I entitled this entry "Scooby Doo, Where Are You?" Well, as random as it is, while fitting this outfit of mine it reminded me of my childhood favourites, Scooby. Looking at the colours of my cardigan and belt, I'm guessing now you know why. :)







When in Powerplant nowadays, you may find me in Shi Lin rather than Cibo. Ever since they brought Xiao Long Bao here, I've been a total addict! I've actually wrote an entry all about Shi Lin here.


This Shi Lin experience was like no other. To cut the long story short, here is what we ordered:

*2 orders of Pork Chop*
*20 pieces of Xiao Long Bao's*
*10 pieces of Red Bean Pao's*

The waiters were already laughing as they served us the food... we'd laugh as well, but by the end of our lunch my mum was quite scared because my brother and I weren't even close to full. CRAZY, RIGHT! 

Anyway, I do hope that you try Shi Lin out soon! And if not Shi Lin, try one of my favourite places Lugang. :) Wrote an entry all about here. ENJOY!

INSTAGRAM: arellanoalyssa
TWITTER: @ArellanoAlyssa
E-MAIL: alyssalopezarellano@gmail.com


2 comments: